Technical Specification :
CVG Magnetic Float Operated Pivoted Switch is an economical, maintenance
free and reliable device used for high, low or intermediate level switching
point level switching. These switches come in various non-magnetic materials & construction styles to suit broad range of media / applications. It is designed
to provide high repeatability and to minimize effects of shock, Vibration &
• Simple and proven Design, operates in most liquid.
• Side or top mounted.
• Material in SS 316, SS 304, SS 304L or PP.
• Mounting flange or screwed.
• Switch type NO/NC micro switch herma
• Stically sealed reed switch.
• Maximum temperature upto 350 deg C
• Maximum pressure 20 Kg/cm².
• Float dia 47 mm or 60 mm.
• Option–cage mounted, relay unit.